Becoming a CatholicInformation & Inspiration
People & Stories
Read the stories of other people who have begun the journey you are now contemplating.
- I wanted to ask about God and prayer, and what the Church is.
- The people in the group were so encouraging, and listened to me too.
- It felt like I’d come home.
- It was the process of coming along to Mass and witnessing something special and feeling I wanted to be part of it.
- As the weeks went by I realised that I was in fact on an important journey, and that my life was improving for the better – I was becoming a happier, calmer and more peaceful person.